Dr. Wallace and our staff are interested in providing our patients with outstanding dental care. We have taken steps to enable you and your family to more easily get the care that you need at the most affordable cost. Learn more about our in-house dental savings plan.
Patients Who Participate In Our Dental Savings Plan, Experience:
No maximum per year.
No claims to submit.
No limitations for pre-existing conditions.
No waiting for treatment.
What The Dental Savings Plan Includes:
Diagnostics and X-rays
- Comprehensive examination for new patient – 100%
- Periodic Exam (2 per year) – 100%
- Panorex (every five years) – 100%
- Periapical x-rays (1 set per year) – 100%
- 1 set of Bitewing x-rays per year – 100%
- 2 dental cleanings per year – 100%
- After the first two cleanings, any additional cleanings in a year are 15% off
- 2 fluoride treatments per year – 100%
- 15% off dental sealants
Other procedures that receive a 15% discount include:
- Fillings and Core Buildups
- Oral Surgery
- Root canal therapy
- Dentures and partials
- Dental implants
- Invisalign* – $500 off
** For Orthodontics: Member must remain a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain discount plan benefits
** Nitrous can be included in plan for $65 fee. Certain cosmetic procedures may be excluded, ask us for more details
Exclusions and Limitations
Our Dental Savings Plan is not an insurance plan, it has been designed to provide a way for our patients to obtain the dental care they need at the most affordable rate. The savings plan:
- Is standalone coverage not to be combined with insurance benefits.
- Cannot be used in a workman’s compensation treatment plan.
- Is for use in treatments that lie within our realm of expertise.
- Cannot be used for treatment with another dentist or specialist to whom we refer.
There are no refunds for paid premiums, even if the Savings Plan benefits are not utilized during the participation period.
If a lapse occurs in enrollment, there will be a reinstatement fee of $50.